21% increase in revenue from reducing friction + 20% increase transactions.
A top fashion brand was started when a 13-year-old girl met good people and Mixology was seeded. With a handful of retail stores in the Northeast, Mixology expanded aggressively online during the Covid-19 epidemic.
The Opportunity: Emphasizing a top conversion path
Users who converted on Mixology traditionally took 3 paths to get to conversion. We expedited that user journey through some nifty UI.
The original home page of Mixology had the banner communicating hot sales on specific products they had recently discounted.
We had three variations to promote the three strongest conversion paths:
Banner Announcement Variant 1: “See our New Arrivals” – (Revenue – +21.3%)
Banner Announcement Variant 2 : “View our Latest Sale Items” – (Revenue – +20.3%)
Banner Announcement Variant 3: “Check our Winter Best Sellers” – (Revenue – +13.6%)
- We conducted research into their users’ home page behavior and top conversion paths. We understood that these pages we were highlighting had high conversion rates and interaction behaviors.
- We emphasized on an existing design
- We used our own AB testing development resources to build a feasibility test.
- We continued regular analysis, adjustments, and AB test work to deliver targeted results.
- Variant 1 performed best
- 21.3% increase in conversion
- 22% increase in transactions